Designer event by Cutout Magazine @ The Weld

Sometimes i wish people to love Art as much as i do.Maybe some people just don't get it?Recently 2 weeks ago before my Korea trip, Concordia (my blogshop) were chosen to be one of the vendors during the event. The event is basically a designer event organized by Cutout magazine which is a graphic design related magazine.Saito College were there to showcased their creative fashion show during the day too.


The theme for this event is GRAPHIC GOES GREEN. Not many of us aware of this kinda campaign and this is our purpose to promote creating products using recycle items. WE MUST SAVE OUR MOTHER EARTH
 
 


The concept is very simple by just recycle boxes into tables.It's creative way of how we re-use trees. 
 
 


 
 
Can you see the amount of boxes? 
 


 
So yea, me and my partner decided to use boxes for our visual merchandising. 
 


 
 
I always feel jealous whenever i cant do sewing because my partner can seriously sew nice berets!!!! This is the latest beret that I'm wearing.Somehow, if you are searching for something unique. Concordia is the place to shop for some unique berets. 
 


 
This is my partner chew From here can view our "L" concept 
 


 
These are the berets 
 

 There's jewelry too!! "my purple dog is enjoying" 
 


 
Handmade Rings as low as RM15 (still available) 
 


  
Artzy hand painted pendant necklaces "psssstt, some actually GLOW IN THE DARK
 


 
flower necklace for spring 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 I really love this handmade felt dog i bought.. because it's in 3D. Fuhyohhh.... Apart from me , there's so many creative vendors around me. LIKE SERIOUSLY CREATIVE!!!
 


 
These are products that made of Papier Marche by 2 indian aunties Something like we use newspaper, paper, glue and flour... 
 


 
i wonder how it can heat me up with newspapers and don't know what she use. *secret*
 


  
Mirors are girls best friend. 
 


 
 

 I can't believe she wrap it with PAPER!! I spent hours asking her how she make every items. Haha I also found a vendor that use paper to make origami... well, not some ordinary origami. 
 
 


 
 

 she also sells fabric for handicraft materials 
 

 ORIGAMI EARRINGS AND HAIR CLIP drop by her shop at Jainabee
 


 
The Lady next to us sells handmade stools.This is seriously amazing and she sold 5 on the spot to 1 lady. Some other vendors also catch my eyes 
 


 
 
Handmade bags 
 



 
 

 Origami : Malaysia Version 
 

 Illustrations 
 

 Cute playable made from cut board illustration toys 
 
 


 
Clay accessories by Colorss88
 
 
 These are also by colorss88 and The vendor that i found my cute lil purple puppy !! weee
 


 
 I adore people making plushies .. ^^ Came across a friendly couple that approach me when i arrived 
 


 
 


 
They sell cards, photo frame and also photo's taken using compact camera. (he said that he did not us any editing software)  
 

 

 
The lady above is Carolyn Lau, I find her interesting and friendly to talk with. The most incredible thing that i found out is that she is an architect and she's doing this as a hobby.She makes jewelry out of newspaper / magazines. I would say she's really good in her visual merchandising display. The way she present is very save cost and creative (sometime we don't have to be more to be creative) Few hours later , they had some talks and award ceremony to the winners of Canvas Bag Design competition 
 


 
 


 
 


 


 
 
Something very extreme i never seen before  
 super Avant Garde garments 
 


 
 
It's great that all the vendors i chat with are all friendly and i know all of us only have one mission. Our mission is to make people appreciate handicraft work.Art never dies.So does fashion and music. Thanks CutOut Magazine, it's a good start and looking forward for the next event.

No comments:

Post a Comment