Xmas 2010 ended with a new year

Decided to compile everything in a post, Lazy me !! My Pre-Christmas was really happening and my Christmas was really filling. *breath in and out* Ok, let's begin. December was seriously a busy month for me and sometimes i just lazy to blog anything , so i just upload all my pics to FB. Can't imagine how to watermark all 100 pics .. @_@ Besides watermarking, i've been busy with my finals and making all the accessories cause i decided to start my small business with my friend.Sometime i also think that we need another hand. Ehemz. Well, starting a business is not easy , especially if it involves with packaging and a website too.So yea, been handling all this and leave my blog behind . =(




Me and Bern went to Midvalley for DOME ( ate all the food and forgot to take pics of it). I really love Midvalley deco for this year, it really have the x-mas spirit. Feels like a child again when i see teddy bears EVERYWHERE.If only Bern can kidnap one for me , hehehe.











 
  GINGER BREAD MAN is my fav Yeahhh, not the teddy, sorry teddy ...


 
 I think Teddy feel sad and want to sail off the ocean. Oh NO...






 
 My 2nd attempt with a Teddy , Bern says that i don't have chemistry with Teddy's.


 
 You see how excited he is than me over those Teddy's . hahaha =P


 
 My sis and her friends came over KL for some pre-christmas shopping..... So i brought them around Bukit Bintang in 1 DAY (all feet hurts because of me, hoho)




 
 4 shopping malls, from BTS to SG to Fahrenheit to Pavilion. We also ate in Lot 10 food court The food is very nice but pricey , =( and the next day we went to KLCC and then straight back home Tiring but fun .. Luckily we manage to go home in time for OUR CHRISTMAS EVE DINNER

 
 We planned to eat at WINDMILL oh well, who ever gets to eat at Windmill is always lucky because the reservation is always fully booked and they don't accept any other walk in customer. So, we end up eating at San Francisco Steak House



 we had Appetizer , prawns with avocado


 Turkey with Ham


Christmas Fruit Cake and For Christmas we had Bubba Gump ..


 

 I have a New phone this Christmas well, my phone lasted only for 2 years? it's time to change ^^ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ New Year , New Things Happy New Year Eve and New Year !!!!!! welcoming 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment