DKNY x Belvedere Fashion Party

Fuhhhh, finally another blog post after a long journey of assignments! Gawd. Fashion school is really crazyyy! honestly it is freaking stress but fun at the same time because we get to dress up according to the era of fashion we choose to do. This event happened last week , no idea which date. I went all the way to subang and met feeq. Apparently , he was late. Still, i waited for him while eating snowflake =). It was my 1st time eating there. I was abit tipsy on that day because i had too much Rock n Roll the day before. Went to feeq place n trow up there. Yup. Before the DKNY event.

 

 
 We arrived at TUDM and here i am holding my INVITATION card that looks like a credit card. Cool right? So you know, this is not like any fashion show you see at the mall. Because it's DKNY!!!! who doesn't know DKNY and i will smack that person , haha



 I was hiding my camera like some spy at the end , i found most people brought camera there the whole place protected by the Army.




  
 

  I had some coke with DKNY label on it. I can't drink champagne and here are the people that attended the place


 Mich, she's so NYC


 Jason Chan


 Shereen


Feeq


 Josh Lim


Xiao Tong 


 

 So freaking happy because i watched it live in front of me it's a different feeling than watching on style.com The fashion show featuring Autumn and Winter collection for kids and adults.


 

 I'm a model wannabe on the stage! LOL, just playing. This is an event which fashion meets music When fashion and Media people connect with the mixing of music played by a hot DJ. DKNY had this awesome after party



 

 My friend Ashley is soooo crazy for this DJ Who doesn't? He's Joey G.


 Can frame this up already. Haha

 
 After party vodka Yea man...


 best thing is the nice design on the glass!



 I spotted Jason with a Handbag! *actually he is helping a girl to carry it* xD

We had a Blast

No comments:

Post a Comment