Triple Birthday Party @ Gaja Bistro & Cafe

Feels like there's many Octoberian birthdays happening this month. Most of my friends like cheez, jeremy and this week Jasreen are celebrating their birthday. Seems like my blog will be filled with Birthday Post. wheeee! Last Saturday , 50 blogger friends were invited to this Triple birthday party ( Jeremy , Jason Chan and Mike Yip) held at Gaja in Bangsar. It is a Bistro and Cafe. The place is really high class but the food is "So So". I didn't take any picture of the food because my stomach were making some music. LOL



 
 This is another painting which i found interesting. Familiar right? After the buffet dinner, they had this game called " who can blow the BIGGEST BALLOON? " Sound like some kiddie game during our children day festival.








 Yea, i know SAM can BLOW the BIGGEST

!!! SAM has the BIGGEST. Don't play play.



 

 I have this biggest FEAR when a Balloon start to POP!!!! (i love balloons , if it doesn't pop) someone should invent a balloon that doesn't pop at all . yikes.




 after that jeremy (one of the b'day boy, superstar) Lap dance with Hanie!!!! They had this lucky draw thingy Like playing Truth or Dare and JENG JENG JENG here comes the cake


 

 The candle looks like my "21" birthday (remember jess?) and then we sang



 

 3 times!! 3 some mah...


 

 The 3 birthday boy cheers to their huge Beer as usual we never stop taking self picture!!! Somehow i felt like I'm not getting used to taking self picture anymore



 Angelkein and Me


Me and Mich This time she cuddle me




Jeremy and Me a glass of beer when it comes to socializing around been a year i didn't talk with some of them due to my disappearance They ask so many questions most of the question are the same There's one time i move to the other table to social around I don't want to feel like an alien so we did the introduction thing she's so cute that she ask me "Are you famous?" I totally have no comment on that one. Hahaha. =) Glad to meet some new people during the party


HAPPPYYY MEGA POWSOME BIRTHDAYYYY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment