Full Of Lights On Deepavali

I would like to tell you guyz on how i spent my Deepavali this year. I've been invited to 2 open house on deepavali by my friends and my dad friend.Haha, I ate alot of curry. Real spicy and nice.



 
This is my friend Alicia, but the open house isnt hers. It's my best friend Kavitha. Too bad, i didn't manage to grab her pic.Kavitha wore a Greek delicate dress with rhinestones in the middle and Alicia wore a traditional pink punjabi suite. It's nice to have a mini gathering because we hardly see each other already. We were tempted by the curry chicken and mutton. I had 3 rounds! xD The best part is they also have red wine. it makes me feel like christmas.



Hard work decorations did by kavitha.



VERY NICE
DAY 2
On the next day before my dad send me to ampang, he ask me to tag along in his friend open house. REMEMBER, i am tempted by curry mutton! xD I manage to temp my sister too.. muahaha.
When i try to guess which is the open house, I and my sis immediately JAW DROP to the ground, because we cant believe we are attending a grand deepavali open house. O_O.



It was so marvelous until i cant help it but to take picture of every single angle. The interior is so unique, never seen something like this. I like the transparent organza fabric laying as a tent with multiple lights displaying like stars.



Deepavali is about lights



The table and chairs are decorated with white and gold fabric that looks like entering a golden royal palace.



 
THE V.I.P area
Do you feel the royalty???
The ambience is really relaxing like spa.
Imagine sitting there with indian instrument playing in the background.
haha, i think i can do JOGA there.






the home cook fooooooooooooood. YUMS!

                           

No comments:

Post a Comment