My 21st Birthday Celebration with family

Few days ago and that was last Sunday 14th June. Me and my family celebrated my 21st at Chilis.

Few of them are invited such as my god mother family, aunt and my Roommate which is Jess.



Most of the pictures taken from Jess phone camera. Since she lost her camera, she had to take picture with her phone. Poor girl.



what so special about being 21 anyway?



I FEEL OLD



HAHA...



OK , ... Hmm..



I am now eligible to vote ... Muahahaha...



I also entitle to go to ADULT only places. =_= sweat.


Here are some pictures we took while waiting for my aunt.....


Me and My roommate JESS


Jess and Marcus


Sherlyn and Jess



Me Munching on Nacho's .. ITS SOOO ADDICTIVE!
THE FOOD WE ORDERED


Chilis food is very BIG in portion.. The food is YUMMY..
and i had
SPICY CHICKEN , SWEET CORN and FRIES






THE CAKE














I really do enjoy the momment of "fixing the number to 21 instead of 12"





AFTER THE BIRTHDAY PARTY... LETS OPEN THE PRESENT!
GUESS WHAT IS THIS?



WAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~
T_T
THE KEY to FREEDOM...





No comments:

Post a Comment