Happy Sweet 21 To ME !!!! [It's my birthday today]

IM SO HAPPY TODAY!!! OMG

IM TURNING 21 at this hour!!!! I feel old..

(dont know why the date on my post is so wrong, it's suppose to be 15 th june)




YESH, me and my FAMILY celebrate today simply because my birthday its a weekday ...

LOL, The thing why my candle above is weird is because, 21 suppose to be special right?

Nah, it's simply because my candle went off before singing happy birthday.






THIS CAKE IS FROM SECRET RECIPE AND ITS CHOC CHIP WALNUT

(i rarely type caps, but im just TOO HAPPY)

omg x100


IM ALSO HAPPY BECAUSE MY ROOMIE CAME TO MY BIRTHDAY!!!!

*HUGS*

we celeb in CHILIS




Here is me biting the nacho's

THIS IS ONE SHORT POST for my birthday... I WILL BLOG MORE ABOUT IT ~!!!


(BLASTING CLUB SONGS)


thanks to BERNARD who dedicate a birthday post to me. YOU ARE JUST SO SWEET ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment