Hennessy Artistry @ Zouk

Few weeks ago, i went zouk for Hennessy Artistry. Sorry i didn't take much photo's... it wasn't that nice compare to the one in Loft. The reason why ? Lapsap was jammin for 4 hours! Imagine listening to techno songs for 4 hours? I think it's ok for people who drink. But for people who want to dance? NAHH



THE MAIN ENTRANCE TO ZOUK...

I love the lights. its very nice.



interviewing the performers

We also have drink and food

[it was nice to have a whole plate of sushi for myself]



Our Area - the blogger area..

We did not get a very good place...



LOL, you can watch it on TV too..

whats the point of going infront then. Hmm


I like his performance... ^_^


and after him...

LapSap turn to jam.. {OH NOoooo}



They nearly have technical problems...

So, we waited...

and then

They start to jam

Since it is a techno electro music,

i and my buddies decided to take photo's



We get FREEFLOW of Hennessy...



I am the girl with the WHITE DRESS and my roomie is the one with the RED


Sharlyn, Jess and Me


Nigel, Jess, Sue , sharlyn and Me




Jess , Me and Griza


Griza and Me


Sharlyn . Me . Sue




I love how i look like that day..

so natural




No comments:

Post a Comment