Hennessy Artistry @ Zouk

Few weeks ago, i went zouk for Hennessy Artistry.

Sorry i didn't take much photo's... it wasn't that nice compare to the one in Loft.

The reason why ? Lapsap was jammin for 4 hours!

Imagine listening to techno songs for 4 hours? I think it's ok for people who drink.

But for people who want to dance? NAHH





THE MAIN ENTRANCE TO ZOUK...


I love the lights. its very nice.









interviewing the performers


We also have drink and food


[it was nice to have a whole plate of sushi for myself]





Our Area - the blogger area..


We did not get a very good place...






LOL, you can watch it on TV too..


whats the point of going infront then. Hmm





I like his performance... ^_^





and after him...


LapSap turn to jam.. {OH NOoooo}





They nearly have technical problems...


So, we waited...


and then


They start to jam


Since it is a techno electro music,


i and my buddies decided to take photo's





We get FREEFLOW of Hennessy...





I am the girl with the WHITE DRESS and my roomie is the one with the RED




Sharlyn, Jess and Me




Nigel, Jess, Sue , sharlyn and Me







Jess , Me and Griza




Griza and Me




Sharlyn . Me . Sue

SO, ME AND SHARLYN BEGAN TO CAMWHORE...




UNTIL

WE WERE SO BORED

WAITING FOR THE LAST PERFORMER

UNTIL

WE SLEPT!

OMG,

I CANT BELIEVE LAPSAP ENJOYING PLAYING FOR 4 HOURS!


WELCOME TO MY WORLD OF CAMWHORING



I love how i look like that day..

so natural





This is it..

No comments:

Post a Comment