Tag by my Sis

1) What's your ambition?
Hmm, be famous =D Hehehe.. No la, maybe fashion designer (cis say until now, also didnt study fashion, i study multimedia pulak, so out of topic)

2) What's the best dream you ever had?
hmm, dream? i once dream im a pop star @@! (damn cool) actually got so many ..heheeee

3) How often do you think of commiting suicide?
swt, skip

4) Do you think you have enough confidence?
OF COZ!

5) Do you believe in eternal life?
im blur?

6) What is your goal for this year?
Be the best for my final (i have many)

7) Do you believe in eternal love?
Yes

8) Do you often keep in touch with your old friends?
Yes

9) What feeling do you love most?
suprises

10) What is your bad habit?
too many =X

11) Is there anything you want to tell to people who hate you?
I dont bother about the people who hate me

12) Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Yeshhh!!

13) What does flying mean to you?
freedom

14)What do you crave most at the moment?
travelling and new handphone

15) Who do think is hotter, Chace Crawford or Kevin Peaker?
um,.. skip

16) Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words?
my sis who is like my BFF

17) What would you like to do right now?
For now? Change my look

18) What will you become in the next 10 years?
to have my dream guy and Successful person =D

19) Coffee or tea?
Coffee

20)Who is your Idol?
I pick Kimora Simons Lee (she is fashion designer & model) , Gwen (she is just everything) & britney spears ( she is my 1st idol)



Instructions:Remove one question from above and add in your personal question. Make a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.


Tagged:

everyone in innit

No comments:

Post a Comment