Loyal customer?

Last saturday, i went back to subang and decided to buy a new handbag. Nearest place for me is summit. I know I know, most of my items are from there, but what to do? I dont need to bring a branded bag to college anyway.. Imagine if i bring my Baby Phat bag,.. if anything happend to it. i will cry..-_- very precious you know.


Usually when i go back , i will bring a plastic bag and put all my stuff there. Actually there's not much stuff to bring. Guess what plastic bag i use?




Yeepp.. this is the plastic bag i use. And guess what ?!
I went to this butik( its at G floor near the photoshop) they sell shoes and bags.
I scan trough all the bags and then i told myself that i wont buy white color anymore, even if it looks good on me. -_- so i buy a black bag.





When i went to the cashier to pay....the cashier take the exact same plastic bag out and i only realise that



I AM USING THEIR PLASTIC BAG AND I WENT TO BUY A BAG THERE?!!


then, i was holding two exact same plastic bag
1 is my stuff
1 is the bag i just bought
-_-
they must be thinking i SO SUPPORT THEIR STUFF

No comments:

Post a Comment