I finally Bought a "LEVI's"

Last sun me and my sis went to summit

HAR? Summit got LEVI'S meh?



then we went to a butik call cosmo something something..

I want to buy a new jeans

Reason- Because the other jeans that i bought abit out of shape or cacat.

The things there are cheap, thats one of the reason too.


when i brows the jeans section, only 1 jeans caught my eye. That is a grey colored jeans.

Then i picked and the SA tells me " This jeans is LEVI's (de) , want to try (mou)" .

And im Like "O.o" Yeah right"

I pick and head to the fitting room


Is the jeans LEVI's or not?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



The real LEVI's isnt like this


Swt... put "L" is Levis already?

When i open the fitting room door

SA: Can ? We have another pair but is in another color. its LEVI's also

Me: LEVI's? You follow the pattern of LEVI's is it?

SA: Yeah , we follow the cutting and the pattern

Me: owhh -_-

There is one time the SA really con one aunty

SA: This one is LEVIS Jeans

Aunty: WAH! Really ah?... faster grab and try.

Its always easy to cheat on aunty. =P

But at the end i still buy it. Im not that kinda person who buys because of its brand but because it looks good on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment