Google game (ABOUT ME)

Lets Play A Game

*Google Ur answer!*



I been tag by a friend of mine , JTV.... LOL... Now its my turn, bring it on!


Bassically I will have this questions bout me and search it in Google Image search engine.


Terms & Condition:-

*Your image has to be at the first page of results with ur anwer in Google Image search engine,
and do it with a minimal explanatory of the image

*Tag 5 other ppl as u desire to do the same thing... is that simple!!!





1) the age you'll be on your next birthday
OMG, im going to be so old soon... look im dusty


2) a place you'd like to travel to:
ITALY babey!!!


3) your favourite place:
I LOVE MY ROOM!


4) your favourite food:
I LOVE PIZZA!!!!! YUMMY


5) your favorite pet:


I dont have 1 but i want to have a dog like cheesie ^^wtf


6) your favourite colour combination:


Erm, dont look at me like that. I LOVE this color


7) your favourite piece of clothing:

hmm, skinny jeans?
BTW, i love this style


8) your favourite song:
Hero - Mariah Carey
There's a hero in everyone :)

9) your favourite tv show:
CSI , love investigation!


10) first name of your significant other/crush:
I USE TO SCREAM when i see his face.. -.-
JESSE MC CARTNEY!


11) the town in which you live:
subang jaya ....


12: your screen name/nickname:
EVie


13) your first job:
I don't have a job, but a bf.. @@


14) your dream job:
I want to be the devil..muahahhaa


15) a bad habit you have:
I hate to tidy


16) your worst fear:
Car crash/ EPIC FAIL?


17) the thing you'd like to do before you die:
I want to travel the world :)



And that's all ABOUT ME in Pictures.. lol
Play along, now im gonna tag 5 people.
*chris Thoo aka duduman
*JJR
*Cathy
*Venessa
*DSX
btw, i dont care everybody is allowed to play this game. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment