Mama Mia! The Movie


MAMA MIA HERE I GO AGAIN,
How can i Resist You?


song edited by yenniedoll~

I've been cheated by you since I don't know when
( I've been cheated by nuffnang since they have limited sits)
So I made up my mind, it must come to an end
(So I made up my mind to just forget about it)
Look at me now, will I ever learn?
(Look at me now,will i ever win)
I don't know how but I suddenly lose control
( I dont know how but i just cant control)
There's a fire within my soul
(there's a strong feeling deep in my soul)
Just one look and I can hear a bell ring
(Just one look and i can see free ticket)
One more look and I forget everything, o-o-o-oh
(One more look and i forget everything, o o o oh)



Mamma mia, here I go again
(Mamma Mia, here I go again)
My my, how can I resist you?
(My my,how can i miss IT?
Mamma mia, does it show again?
(Mamma Mia, is it over already?)
My my, just how much I've missed you
(My my, just how much i want to gooo)
Yes, I've been brokenhearted
(Yes, I've been brokenhearted)
Blue since the day we parted
(sadly im falling appart)
Why, why did I ever let you go?
(why,why did i ever let it go?)
Mamma mia, now I really know,
(Mamma mia, now i really need to know)
My my, I could never let you go.
(My my, I just want to watch the Musical)







Mama Mia i lovessssssssssssssss ABBA! Whenever i hear one of their records especially mama mia? i would sing along.. and guess what? since nufnang is giving away free passes to the 1st musical eva... I've been singing mama mia all day long. How can we forget about this famous hits? Even my parents are gaga over them.. This is what we called "All time favourite Classic"
.


This really makes me wanna dance in the cinema. O.o

No comments:

Post a Comment