Yenniedoll Done a MAKEOVER

No no no, Not me

But


Its MY BLOG!

*singing finally by fergie*


So yeah, the whole layout done by me, design + thinking + coding

seriously its not easy as you think it is...


Let me give you a journey to my blog (everybody lineup)


This is basically the full view of my layout..





**My animated SElf banner***

"why? wings again? butterfly again? You apply butterfly everywhere... "

cant blame me for liking butterfly right? Why? I love butterfly. It means "a change " to me. A change to be a successful person in life.

Yeah ,its animated.

Its funny that ppl go goo goo ga ga over animated banner? like " i wan ask you about animated banner"...


**My Pop-Out chat/Shout out box**

well, this is the place to shout your msg to me !~

Just click on the "Enter Chat Box!"

Well, you can actually minimize my chatbox and surfing other website.

or you can multitask by putting the cbox next to the web you browsing.


**Drop Down List -Buttons**



::Home::
Anything regarding my blog

::About Me::
Anything you want to know about me

::Chat Room::
Come to Kopitiam to chat with people and have fun!

::My dailys::
My everyday LIfe , Da boredz!

::Gossips::
Advertorial and stuff to talk about ,bitch about... its GOSSIPS!

::Glamour::
From fashion, hair,nails, stuff,... to the hootest trend and makeup.. Zing urself here!

::Events::
Loose track of whats happening? Check this section and you wont be miss out!
Watch out for contest and events! You might bring home some goodies!

::Gud Laugh::
*dress in joker** Say Im funny or else i hunt you...
Its always some laughter in life

::Music Jam::
Everything about Music... Lets jamming with the rock star

::My Graphic::
--opening soon-- Just graphixz

::D.I.Y::
Tutorials and tips & tricks .

:: Travel & Dine::
Travel with me and discover places that might not see before.. dine in some tempting food
at travel & Dine.


** Yenniedoll Kopitiam**

Come here and yamcha with all my readers... chit chat make friends .



No comments:

Post a Comment