GYUDON @ SUKIYA USJ TAIPAN


I'm pretty much a Donburi lover for Japanese food. Been to so many restaurants and most of them are pricey. Ok, I'm not going to compare much here but Sukiya has the most affordable Donburi ever! Thanks to my family who brought me there. They said the Terriyaki is amazingly good. So I have tried Ontama Teriyaki Chicken (with egg) for my 1st visit and Ontama Gyudon (egg with beef) recently. The best thing about eating with family is that I get to try some other dishes they ordered. Recommended the curry rice if you are into spicy food. Each Donburi is served with traditional Japanese rice, the real Japanese rice. I always get frustrated with Japanese restaurants that serves normal fragrant rice. Sukiya is a Japanese fast food concept restaurant that is specialty in Gyudon & Donburi. It is a franchise outlet from Japan, http://www.sukiya.jp/.

1#
the entrance of the restaurant
2#
Recent new arrival, veggies attack!
3#
4#
Japanese Fast Food Concept
Menu
5#
Ontama Gyudon
6#
This is how it looks after putting the "Ontama" into the bowl of "Gyudon" (beef rice)
7#
traditional Japanese drawing on porcelain bowl
8#
It's empty because you haven't discover, so why not?


Address:
 NO. 6 & 7, JALAN USJ 10/1H,
47620 UEP SUBANG JAYA,
SELANGOR DARUL EHSAN.



Visit their Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/SukiyaTaipan





2 comments:

  1. Prices are wallet-friendly, love the runny egg yolk which goes perfectly well with some nicely executed beef and Japanese rice!

    ReplyDelete