When you bite a Loli, It's A Cake

Cupcakes , sugar coated. More sugar? I think I have a sugar craving at this hour. This is so weird of me. And, I'm thinking about something cuter than cupcakes which is CakePops. Yums. Now I wonder where can i get my hands on them in any Malaysian Bakery. Sorry readers, you are going to get drown with super yumilicious pictures ! *evil laugh*

Best Vday gift eva!
Cupcake on stick
Sesame Street
Sakura
Sweet Valentine
I love this one! Let me Caption this "A: Oh No, I can't feel my left arms B: Told you to be careful not to get eaten A: I can't move with a stick!"

I think it's a very good finger food for events. Don't you think so?

4 comments:

  1. It's quite easy to make actually, but it's time consuming and the ingredients are kinda expensive. My friend made one for me during my birthday last year, she can even make a rainbow cakepop! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wowwww, so nice! I'm not good at baking. *shy*. Rainbow cakepop sounds like nyan cake pops :P

      Delete
  2. owh maii!! it looks so delicious! =P

    ReplyDelete