Smoothie New Look Makeover by Clinique

I was invited by Clinique to do a makeover in Midvalley. This is my 1st time having a makeover. few other bloggers were chosen as well such as Victoria and Vi Vian. 

 



 
 The new range is the smoothie look. 
 

Was given a free frozen yogurt drink by SPOON. My selection : Strawberry (i like strawberry ) 
 
master of the make-up artist .... all CLINIQUE products. 
 
 


 
My makeup artist had to remove my makeup before she apply the new makeup (i know right , i should have not wear any makeup -.-, long story) 
 
 


 
tadaa .. remove ..


 
There is no applying makeup picture but there's a after makeup picture! LOL Tadaaa.... she apply foundation , eye cream , bb cream mix with the moisture and powder as a base. Then she apply the eye liner and eye shadow After that , she apply a tint of gloss on my lips. 
 
 


 
I got a smoothie new look! (look so different)

 

Sometime i can't recognize myself too~ I also took home a bag of CLINIQUE goodie bag with the products that the makeup artist use on my face. I have been using it after that day . CLINIQUE products are really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment