Finally its all done, HOLIDAY!





What a relieve !!!!! I can enjoy a week holiday , uh ... not really. I still have one assignment to do, which is the car sticker design. ( it's not hard, just that the lecturer isn't cooperative, im clueless what to do for the final product) i know i've been missing from blogging and focusing alot on my assignments. I think it wont happen again the next sem because i will have more theory than practical. Because i will have accounts and economy. < - boring subjects ... what to do? if i want to open a boutique in the future *cough*.

The Operatic Clutch






Im happy because lecturer displayed it at the open day .. ^_^

HISTORY OF COSTUME


This is one of the assignment i enjoyed doing....

PHOTO FRAME DESIGN


its hard to do, but i love it.

Textile Reference Book






If i were to really publish a book, i also care about the cover / design of the book.

1 week of holiday isn't long for me because i have to have time to move to a new place and buy furniture. soooooooo troublesome. ishhh, i wish i dont have to buy , so that can enjoy my holiday xD

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment