Jeannie and Me @Midvalley

JEANNIE IS IN KL!!!!


I like this picture much! I met this girl , she is one of the people who attended the 1st SS gathering.

She is simply adorable. ^_^

I didn't expect us to click in just a sec...but it did.

and now i finally get to meet her again, yays, i have extra shopping partner, hehe.

ps:she will be studying in APIIT.

-----------------------------------------------------

I promise to NOT SPEND, but .... sigh... i cant stop myself to buy those charms!


These are the charms for my bracelets.
Eiffel Tower
shoe's
dragonfly
dolphin
starfish
heart



I even bought the BOHEMIAN HEAD GEAR! DAMN...

*i bought something that i can d.i.y my own*

-_-lll

PS: I think i saw CAPRICE at TOPSHOP yesterday... Hmm, i wonder if it's him

No comments:

Post a Comment