ENTERING THE NO MANS LAND {exclusive for girls only}

When the title says
NO MANS LAND NO MAN is ALLOWED
because
BE PREPARE TO BE EYE CANDYING
Numbers of PAX HAWT GUYS
FROM
TOP to BOTTOM of This post


I entered NO MANS LAND at The Loft few months ago. Yes, really outdated. They had awesome show like guys struting their thing on the runway!




I like this guy , THE BEST! 

There were alots of girls cheering and shouting their lungs out

some even touch them!



AWwww.... too bad , i only have 3 pictures of them.

I did mention that this post contain many hot dude right? *wink*

hold your horses...

Well, in the event ... they also have freebies such as free hairdo and manicure service!



Here are the girls having their nails done

also have

FREE MAKEUP!



I went for it and it's no joke that i've waited for almost half an hour just to get my makeup.

Lucky me , they closed the line after me. Fuhh.



The makeup artist applied dark purple to my eyelid.



Here's a close up... I like how she blend it.




---------------------------------------------------------

I JUST BOUGHT

Girlfriend Magazine

(what so special about it?)

Hint: 6 pack



This issue of Girlfriend Mag have a collection of

hawt guys poster !!!! 411


IT's SO DROOLING!!!



WAHHH @_@



this is the bottom of the post with hawt guys at the end of this post

ps: I did not buy the magazine for the hawt guys poster, Girlfriend is my fav teen magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment