Estee Lauder Model Search 2009 Finale at KLCC

I just came back from KLCC and the purpose of going to KLCC is not because i want to watch the show.. So happen that the Estee Lauder Model Search is was today . I know , I'm blogging at 12 am, so it is a "was" right? Hmm. Anyway, I bumped into so many beautiful contestants. I have a shock of my life. Most of them are housewifes and have KIDS!!! WTH, i wanna be like them when i grow up =P a hot mama.. xD (I'm getting out of my mind here)... Talking about Estee Lauder Model Search.. My mom did asked me to join ... I didn't becauseeeeeeeeee..... well, i have no idea why also. .....



 
To participate, Have to spend rm 280 ... then you get rm 230 worth Estee Lauder products The makeover worth rm 50



 
The stage ... Which SCREAM GLAMOUROUS... OH GLAMOUROUS... Love the stage,, Pink and Black, my fav color. Note: I waited from 4pm to 5pm .... -.- they 1st said that they will start at 4pm , then 4:30 then... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I sit on the floor with the western.. Then when i look back, some people start to follow as well.
THE EVENT


BLAME IT ON MY PHONE CAMERA FOR THE QUALITY... =="
THE Q & A Session
( i can fail this part)
Im not goood at Q & A...
1st of all, my mind will blackout.



The girl on the picture above is Juanita from MDG2
after the Q & A
They have a performance before they announce the finalist.




Performance by a sax, bass and violin... NICE!
THE FINALIST


THE WINNER



Winner is Carol and Jennifer
---------------------------------------------------
ONE VERY UNIQUE THING I DO BUY TODAY, i mean YESTERDAY was... I BOUGHT A rm 3 pen and it is...



 
Note: All pictures are from my phone camera, See How handy it is without a digital camera =) Seems like Estee Lauder Model Search is more like a beauty pageant. Just because of the Q & A session. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment