I decided to double blog a day

WHAT???!!!

ARE YOU CRAZY???!!

YOU MUST HAVE BEEN SO FREE?

Honestly, Im not free.

I try to update my post a day but... end up, i left alot of outdated post ...

like really outdated.

example, the ss gang gathering was held 2 months ago.


Anyway, i decided to blog 1 post about my daily rants and happening or some updates.

and 1 post for random events.

I CANT STAND TO SEE MY BLOG FULL OF EVENTS ONLY.

(don't ask me why, it's just not so me)

Im not the kind who pretend,
Im not the kind who takes picture for the sake of my blog,
Im just enjoying my life like everybody else.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let me see, ... Oh yeah... I really wanna blog about this that happen to me 2 days ago

I went back subang, 1st thing i saw was...

a sign of global warming... wanna know why?



Poor hammy




then after that, we ate dim sum and then we went to subang parade.

for the 1st time, I DIDN'T BUY ANYTHING.

so, we had dinner in Esquire Kitchen.

we ate dinner about 6pm, i know.. so early.

Takeaway Apple donuts for supper.^_^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------





I went to watch Monster VS Alien the next day in summit,

The movie was FUNNY UNTIL I CANT TAHAN MY LAUGHTER xD

LOL, especially the PRESIDENT part.

too bad they don't have in 3D version but guess what? i already feel the 3D without the 3D specs.

Anyway, there's a 3D movie to look out for..

Something related to food

"burger dropping from the sky".. How cool is that?!!!

I also bought Letex leggings ... "how i wish im abit fatter"... I look so horrible. T_______T


Funny joke of the day:

Me and my sis went to buy popcorn, here is the conversation between me and the popcorn seller.

Me: 1 small pop corn, 2 orange juice. =)
Popcorn fella: @@? buy combo la, you can have the same thing for almost the same price
Me: what kinda drink i can choose in combo?
Popcorn fella: Soda
Me: I want orange juice

few mins later, after he confirm my order.

he bring the cup to the soda dispenser pressing the F&N Orange soda

Me: Orange juice la
Popcorn fella: really?
Me: *smack head in indian accent points at the orange juice* that 1 is orange juice la.
Popcorn fella: That 1 is mango juice la
Sis: *pointing at the cash register*... NERH~! Orange/ mango juice.
Popcorn fella: ......
Me and sis: mango juice la..
Me: faster la, movie want to start already~!


Hahaha, I also no comment already ^_^


i'll post something very shocking on the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment