Angels VS Devils at Metropol Bar [Blog Launch Party]

The Devilish Evil-lyn is HERE, Muahahaha!!!!

I know many of you been waiting for this post and guess what? I've open the gate to Heaven & Hell. It's Time for All Angels and Devils to Party together.

BTW, DEVILS ROCK!!!!!

I and my bloggers friends went to this event call "LG Blog Launch Party"...

The devils Party hard

The Angels were charming as ever

This is one special post because : I decorate the pictures nicely, so enjoy the pictures and you can grab it if you love it, to keep as a memory.



Even Balloons were dressing up as DEviLs and Angels

So SEMANGAT



Of cause i Have to create my own territory xD

Ehem ,, ... Did you notice flyguy msg?

"I am not from fly.fm" LOL



DEvils Hate balloons

"POKE!!!!!!!!"



THE GATEWAY TO HEAVEN

THE RED and WHITE Carpet

Jolyn the charming angel who always wins for best costume



Me and Vox , My mui lost and found in blogspere.



Me and Isaac, cicakman in Nuffnang. But he turns angelic that night.



Me and Angelic Tzia , She said that she ALMOST buy the same dress as what i were wearing.

>_<

That is the cons for subang people.



The Gayz Angels from Innit.

Nah, Kidding they are not gayz



Angelic Nigel aka Flyguy and ME, Yes he can fly.. he have wingssssssssssss



Angelic Jackie and Me

One of my net friend. ^_^

He is very talented , OK.



Me and Greg



Christine and Me

Black DEvils do exist too



Im Poking PPC = Pink Pork Chop, But she turn out to be an angelic porkchop instead.



Me with Bernard



IceSe__... Oh gosh, forgot his nick.

He so GENG, Paint his face REd and Black.



Simon and Me

Since when shrek is a Devil? O.O DOINK



Isaac and Me



Yatz and Me

Angelsssssssss , Yawnnnnnnnnnn~~!!



Suresh , Looks like Good Charlote.

Im acting devilish look here...



Leng zhai Angelic Zues ...



THIS IS MY FAV!!!!!!!!!!!

I even set it as my wallpaper. woots.

I cant believe i took pic of a character who Molest children.. O_O



Can You FEEL the HAWTNESSSSSS!!!!!???????????

Me and CINDY TEY!!!! OMG...



A cute devil who i bumped into..



SERENA C

FUHHH, It's Really my day man. xD



JOVI!!!!!

Bon Jovi? nah... He is the DEVILisH JOVI. =)



Queen Of cosplaying Jolyn who won a Phone

Robb, Finally i get to take picture with him.



Me and Victoria again ^.^



Hitomi trying to eat my FORK...

What the... NOBODY EATS MY FORK!!



Me and Lionel



Zoey and Me

THE NIGHT WHERE PARTY BEGAN~

Seriously nice



I cant follow the event because.....

LOOK AT ALL THE PAPARAZYYYYYYYYYYYY.. MAD



Angels From Heaven



Devils from Hell

after the event..........

IT's PARTYYYYYYYYYY TIMEEEEEEE



Shake it , shake it~!

Devils can dance better.. xD



SEE? DEvils.. WOOTZ

MY MUI STIM GILA THAT DAY =__________=lll



oii,, muuuuiii wakeup.. lol...



The devil needs a rest after all the jumping and dancing..

THE ENDING



Take 1



Take 2



Take 3



Take 4



WUAAAALAA!!

Nice ma? ^________^

wait...

there is another 1 that is beyond nice



TADAAAAAAAAAA

I love this pose ..

Pose of the day ^_^

AFTER EVENT EFFECTS



One day, cicak met flyguy.

They became a partner

then..

They fly together..

But

something happen

GUESS what?



OUCH...

Wings Not working... (i wonder why , wink)


THE DEVIL IS STILL IN HER DREAM WORLD



Because one of them disturb the devil

I punish them by ...

Snapping a pic which they dont know! MUAHAHA



One more shot before flying back to Heaven and Hell.

Guess what?

If this post is as attractive as how the devils and angels wear that night.

I might take home

JENG

JENG

JENG

A LG ARENA PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!



Evil-lyn is trying her luck at the devilish fountain.

*trow a coin*

To make my wish come true,

Go to

THE LG new BLOG

http://www.lgblog.com.my/

No comments:

Post a Comment