Went to Nuffnang Office to claim ESCADA perfume ^^

I felt really tired after the Henessy Artistry event, yeah! i was there. But, i was dragging myself to Nuffnang office on Friday just to collect the prize that i won for Malaysian Dreamgirl weekly prizes. Feel really happy when i won it, wasn't expected at all. Well, i didnt go alone, i went with VOX aka Victoria. After collecting the prize, which is ESCADA PERFUME (really love it). I and vox went to berjaya times square to have our lunch and also shopping =D





Me and Victoria


camwhore at Berjaya Times Square


When i go back home, i bully my perfume to camwhore with me xD



pic caption: WHOA!! ESCADA PERFUME!!! O_O



TADDAAA .. Say cheese ^_^


Even Redtard wanna steal my ESCADA =_=


This is how the perfume looks like when u take out it's clothes. x_X

ps: i love the color



and


i *HEART* the smell too *winks*


thanks


Nuffnang


and


Malaysian Dreamgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment