Upgrading The Wall Of Bloggers

To all blogger who registered / didn't register at The Wall Of Bloggers,

These few days I've been busy is because I'm finding ways on how to make my The Wall Of Bloggers be more organize. And, im making it to be a blog directory which is under yenniedoll.blogspot.com.

What's new in the upgrade version is:
- you'll get tons of traffic, not only from my blog.
-A voting system (anybody can vote)
- Be futured in my The Wall Of Bloggers =)
- Clear information about your blog, so readers will really know what type of blog is that.

will explain more later when i put it up... here are just some sneak peak of it.


***for those who registered already, you may have to register again , sorry. =X
***the site will be up soon around end of march. (I'm very busy lately)

IT WILL BE A BIG SURPRISE, SO plz WAIT YEA?!


''Please stop register yourself, until the upgraded version is up....thanks''

No comments:

Post a Comment