I’m a Musicon Celebrity thanks to Maxis Broadband

Ever Heard of the latest design for the Maxis Broadband USB??? If you haven't heard of it... I proudly present the one and only ' Celebrity Collection'.






Because I'm a music freak, i would love to have one in my pocket ^_^..

And that is how Maxis Broadband makes me feels like a celebrity.

I would prefer 'pop' and 'rock' ... Because it suites my style.

As you see the banner above, I'll be invited to some V.I.P event and be on red carpet if i dress like a celebrity.

The problem is i don't know which celebrity matches my style. >_<






BUT THAT WONT RUINED MY CHANCE BECAUSE, IM ALREADY A CELEBRITY MYSELF.

well, i do have 2 artist that i admired and that is Britney Spears and Ashlee Simpson.
Yeah, I know both of them are VERY different.
I like Britney when i was at age 12 and when her songs started to make me bored... I listen to Ashlee Simpson. And guess what? I love to sing to their tracks many times.
They inspire me to become a Singer and be famous.

Why i say that im already a star-wannabe? Here is my points:
-I used to write lyrics when i was 14.
-I started to sing and have a dream to become a singer when i was 12. Im just a bedroom singer.
-I have my secretly lame so-called album.
-I dress like a celebrity ... at home, college, shopping and even at the washroom.
-I always use 'tools' like shower head or water bottle as my mic. SWT
-Sometimes i dance or sing like i think im so pro.-_-
-I loveeeee the camera, sometimes i fight to be on the camera because i want to be on print?
-I used to put my nickname as Estrella , it means 'star' in spanish
-I have a star shape perfume and earrings.
-I read about celebrity life Novels
-Some of my talent had made me a star. =)
-Blogging makes me one too.
-The best thing is having many friends, i feel like a celebrity too, cause they support me whenever i go.
- Lasty, or maybe not the last... NUFFNANG MADE ME A CELEBRITY BECAUSE I GET A CHANCE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS.LOL





Note : Don't believe most of the above, cause im too over here already..hahaha

I HOPE I GET MY INVITATION TO THE RED CARPET, I ALWAYS WANTED TO.

How i wanted to be treated as a celebrity?
I just want to go to the Big event 'Music Bash 09'. Yes! every celebrity must attend this place. It makes me feels like a V.I.P =) and the best part is meeting lot's of REAL celebrities.

and I'll be going there as a Punk Rock princess ^_^ or maybe Ashlee Simpson...




Oh, and i did a poster for myself too.




It's nothing special.. just for fun =3









See? Im a STAR.. (im too over already)



Besides having a poster for myself , i also done Video of me SINGING...



YES! The 1st time im posting up my singing here on public!!! ARGHHH



just for the sake of this post. =x



I know my singing is not good..*prepare to hide*, im just your average bedroom singer, can't expect much ,yea? ....




Ashlee Simpson - Undiscovered



Remaking Undiscovered frm ashlee simpson autobiography








Note: i didn't sing for 2 years already.. but manage to catch up =)



Peace "v"




No comments:

Post a Comment