Whee~ Im Back

Well just got back from Batu Pahat (Johor) yesterday and will just gonna write a short summery about my CNY.

Hm, On the very 1st day, before we jet off, we went to KFC to eat breakfast. The burger is OK only. Not recommended. Then, we ate nasi lemak for lunch at the rest area... Hmm, went at 11 and reach at 4pm. So we were staying at my grandma house for these 5 days. My CNY was pretty boring, all i do was, EAT ALOT ( i know right, i cant get fat), read magazines and just sit and wait for people to come and give ang pau's. Hm, So far my ang pau's are ok.. Still OK without those kampung people ones. I was acting insane during the 1st day of CNY were i change my clothing so many times until people thinks that im putting a fashion show. I wore the pink dress then i jump to the white drop down sleeve T. I just notice the white T is too loose =X. (actually i have to dress nice cause my sis wanna take reunion picture for her folio). But all awhile i was wearing so simple, like a T and shorts. House clothers. Haih, really No mood to celeb CNY.

Then on the 2nd day, We went to Summit Batu Pahat.. most of the shops are close, so there is nothing much to see there. Most Batu Pahatian will go there to hang out, cause you can find cheap clothers there, its almost like sg.wang or berjaya times square. Then, we went to Batu Pahat Mall instead. We ate Wong Kok Char Chan Teng.

On the 3rd day, we went to Batu Pahat mall to watch a movie, and the movie is "Bedtime Stories". It's Very Funny and cute.. It's a MUST watch for everybody... and i also bought a new skirt for only rm25.. cheap leh.

Haiyo, The movie makes me wanna adopt this cute lil guinea pig

^^v





ARGHHH,What a HUGE EYESSSSS


Its Raining GUMBALLS???

will update more with pictures and some interesting things to show. xD

So thats how's Life without internet..

No comments:

Post a Comment