My " I cannot Tahan" List

Since Ringo aka cheesie wrote this and asking people whats their list?

Suppose to reply in the comment box but... @@ there is too many I cannot tahan list until i really cannot tahan to blog here.

for those who dont know what it mean "tahan", it mean "stand"..


So here it goes

My I cannot Tahan List

  1. I cannot tahan going out without brushing my teeth
  2. I cannot tahan people canceling outtings
  3. I cannot tahan people telling me what to do when i know what to do
  4. I cannot tahan guyz with big ego
  5. I cannot tahan guys spitting on streets
  6. I cannot tahan people farting
  7. I cannot tahan backstapper
  8. I cannot tahan people using me
  9. I cannot tahan people asking money from me
  10. I cannot tahan people who done something wrong and doesn't want to admit that he/she is wrong.
  11. I cannot tahan with so many assignments
  12. I cannot tahan being sick
  13. I cannot tahan people honking
  14. I cannot tahan people making fun of me
  15. I cannot tahan people judging you the way you type
  16. I cannot tahan smelly toilets
  17. I cannot tahan traffic jams
  18. I cannot tahan fakers/ bitch
  19. I cannot tahan bitch that act so nice toward guy but act like a bitch toward girl
  20. I cannot tahan eatting the same thing everyday
  21. I cannot tahan if my hair is in a mess
  22. I cannot tahan seeing people greed for attention
  23. I cannot tahan to be a petite...argghh
  24. I cannot tahan to eat alone
  25. I cannot tahan public transport such as metro
  26. I cannot tahan armpit smell
  27. I cannot tahan my bro messup my room
  28. I cannot tahan when the weather is so hot
  29. I cannot tahan girls that act cute but they are not
  30. I cannot tahan my list is never ending

will be updating my List if i can think of more..

Whats your "i cannot tahan List"?

No comments:

Post a Comment