Im one of the bimbo's zomigawd


If you like to watch Mean Girls
Im sure you would like to watch The House Bunny(tm)


Nuffnang is giving out tickets to watch, by writting a slogan,
but me , I DID NOT.

HAHA, i tried to win by commenting the "most bimbotic comments"
On cheesie blogs. For some of you didn't know who is her?
http://www.cheeserland.com/
Yeah, im one of her readers *blekk*

Im such a bimbo aka biotch... maybe i watch too much MEAN GIRLS >.<
well, sadly i didn't get it =(( because i was late.. OMG i didnt bring my bunny clock.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Then one day, ringo send me an email saying that some1 cant attend..
HOUSE BUNNY , here I come!


Thank you ringo ^^
very proud to be cheeserland readerz.. teehee
On the day of the screening, i can meet ringo herself...
THATZ AWSOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment