Merry Christmas With Hermo



Hello! It's December, the most joyful month of giving! Christmas is coming to town, Santa Hermo from www.hermo.my and Butterfly Project Malaysia will be granting our wishers come true. (yay!) Before I start with my long wish list, here's some info you should know about this cool shopping site. Hermo is an online retail store offering a wide variety of beauty products such as skin care, bath, make up, masks and perfume under one roof. Some of the brands available on Hermo are renown in the market, to name a few such as StyleNanda, Stage, Kose, Too Cool For School, My Beauty Diary, Etude House, Lancome, Laneige, CK, Yadah, B.liv, Tonymoly, Nature Republic & many more!

Hermo services:

International Delivery
FREE SAMPLES with purchase 
BUY 2 FREE SHIPPING
14 Days Refundable

As of now is few days to Christmas, Hermo is having great promotions for us to enjoy this festive season. Now you know why Santa Hermo is so awesome! Attention Big Savers, if you have visited the front page of the site there's also a flash sales going on which some of the products are discounted up to 70%. It's a good deal! *ahh, feels like shopping right now*


Besides shopping, Hermo is running contest with Bloop. Take part by sending greeting cards from www.hermo.my to your love ones and you may win yourself an exclusive Christmas gift sets by Bloop. Santa Hermo is rewarding 3 winner for this contest.


I have browsed through pages after pages in www.hermo.my and found out that there are many things to add in my cart, well, let's call it my wish list for now. It is my Christmas Wish Shopping List. Hope Santa Hermo & elf that has butterfly wigs from Butterfly Project Malaysia can grant my wish come true by helping me to sort out those gifts.


1. TonyMoly Cat Chu Wink Lip Stick 3.5 g [#03 Pink Cat] RM 32.50
2. Yadah Highlash Mascara 9g RM 35
3. Beauty Clinic Mediheal 2-Step Mask Series-Collagen Plus Smart Filler Mask RM 9.90

Why I chose the above?
A purr-tey sexy lips from TonyMoly Cat Chu Wink Lip Stick & super long lashes from Yadah Highlash Mascara is the perfect pair for Christmas look. The Beauty Clinic Mediheal 2 Step Mask Series Collagen Plus Smart Filler Mask can improve elasticity and filling wrinkles.


 Do check out the Christmas promotion at www.hermo.my

No comments:

Post a Comment