Japan Fashion In KL

Those time when I buy a VIVI magazine, spotted something nice and try to hunt them in malls like Sg.wang or Times Square. Yeah, I can't afford to buy a ticket to Japan but to just love their style and trend. I always tell my friends the stuff that are on trend are mostly referred from Japanese magazine.Always had this in mind to wish someday Malaysia have Japan fashion brands. So, finally my wish granted! ^_^

Isetan in KLCC will be having a pop-up store event, presenting a few lines of Japanese fashion brands. The event will be from Nov 30th - Jan 3th, 2012 @ First Floor Isetan KLCC. What really excites me is the 2 bloggers, Cheesie & Audrey will be launching their fashion label 'FORUCHIZU' this week! Yeap, the date is near. Apart from that, the event will have some fun styling activities, fashion show and also a street style contest.


Event to not be miss!
Sneak preview for Isetan X FORUCHIZU , Models: Ringo & Audrey

One of the up most hit brand in Japan; Moussy, SLY and NICE CLAUP

want to see more? why not grab a November VIVI magazine? ^^


1 comment: