Yenniedoll for GUESS ACCESS


If you have read my previous post , GUESS ONE TO WATCH "BLOGGER SEARCH " ,then we all know that GUESS will give me a starter kit and some gifts as GUESS blogger. Some days ago, the HQ of GUESS sent me an email to collect my starter kit. Although it is kinda hard to find the office, the friendly people from GUESS greeted me with a heart warming welcoming smile.



As an official contributor to GUESS ACCESS, they gave me a package include my first blog assignment, affidavit form and a greeting card from GUESS.
 
THANKS GUESS USA!!!


Hmm, if you are wondering what is the GUESS watch of the season?


The FEARLESS, fall/winter GUESS collection is roaring in stores now! And guess what? You will soon spot one of these leopards on me *wink*.  Believe me that these trendy watches are really eye catching, maybe enough to catch a hot snow leopard on the street. GUESS is celebrating their 30th sexy years , so make sure to check out the stores for discounts until end of October. I'm going to grab it before it run out!~


After trying all of the watches from the FEARLESS collection, these 2 are rather perfect fit for my petite wrist, oh yesh

One of them has changeable strap design and another with metal stainless steel band.

I'm a girl who loves rhinestones, leopard, and glitter. Ahhh! I'm feeling the loves .... *heart*

Another watch, very attention grabber, suitable for fashionistas who goes to event is the bracelet chain with square rhinestone face. It has a duo look of a watch or bracelet , that's the trick to pair it with a formal dress to any special occasion.





Are you ready to read my first entry for GUESS ACCESS?



No comments:

Post a Comment