Vandalism smash down Opera Hennessy Artistry




The 1st Hennessy Artistry of the year 2011 happened on the 30th of April at Opera Sunway !

I always had this so called no luck kinda thing which i had bad experience during my entrance.

My recall was during my 21st birthday when i fall down to my knees upon arriving...

***Ouch****

Now, my heels casing ripped off

Lucky me , i was still in pyramid and manage to get a new heels on time ~

which cost around RM70

Thanks for the ride Issac Tan and Jfook for hiding me .



Interview with special guest




Interactive Photowall



Some game to win a bottle of Hennessy , ....




The venue was overly hot and there's not much cold air in between.

So I immediately went up to media lounge

felt glad that i met a bunch of people that i lost contact for a year




Nothing is better than a bottle of Hennessy on the table!




The event start



Kyoto Protocol.




I told that i was just waiting for Vandalism!

She finally appeared and i was so happy (^.^ v )

Her dressing is ike Gaga







I went mad and walk to the front stage!




took some really nice close up photo's









SUPER AWESOME!!!




Vandalism kicking the stage off , she does rock Hennessy Artistry!


below are some party pictures ~~~~~



My friend Mike receive a cap from Vandalism.




best buddy Mike



Rebecca , groovy lady!



Who is this? Jacklyn gonna kill me! *run run*

It's Alex



Leng Lui Jess in da house



Jeremy aka bboyrice , Me and Li Chuen



Lovely girl , Samantha

She always reminds me of Marshmallow!

=(



Here is the decent Mike picture. LOL


Anyway, Partay Like a Rockstar!

Jessy , Simon and Me

Ps: Apple is the best choice . =D


No comments:

Post a Comment