Vandalism smash down Opera Hennessy Artistry



 
 
The 1st Hennessy Artistry of the year 2011 happened on the 30th of April at Opera Sunway ! I always had this so called no luck kinda thing which i had bad experience during my entrance. My recall was during my 21st birthday when i fall down to my knees upon arriving... ***Ouch**** Now, my heels casing ripped off Lucky me , i was still in pyramid and manage to get a new heels on time ~ which cost around RM70 Thanks for the ride Issac Tan and Jfook for hiding me . 
 

 

 
Interview with special guest 
 


 
Interactive Photowall 
 


 
Some game to win a bottle of Hennessy , .... 
 

 

 
Kyoto Protocol. 
 

 

 


 
 


 

 


 

 
 


 
 


 
SUPER AWESOME!!! 
 


 
Vandalism kicking the stage off , she does rock Hennessy Artistry! below are some party pictures ~~~~~ 
 

 My friend Mike receive a cap from Vandalism. 
 
 


  
Rebecca , groovy lady! 
 


 
 


 
Who is this? Jacklyn gonna kill me! *run run* It's Alex 
 


 
Leng Lui Jess in da house 
 


 
 Jeremy aka bboyrice , Me and Li Chuen 
 
Lovely girl , Samantha She always reminds me of Marshmallow! =(
Here is the decent Mike picture. LOL
Anyway, Partay Like a Rockstar! Jessy , Simon and Me Ps: Apple is the best choice . =D

No comments:

Post a Comment