Paris Hilton is coming to KL


Well, who doesn't know Paris Hilton? the Blondie who wears pink and says " That's Hot" and stars in "The Simple Life" with Nicole Richie. Do you know that she has a boutique in Pavilion, KL? if you don't know , it's located at the center of the road at the lowest floor near ZARA. I heard from my mom that she's coming to Pavilion on 23 Sept to launch her new fragrance and Fall/Winter handbags collection.So guyz, mark your calendar now! There will be an autograph session with Paris and her sister Niky Hilton .


 


Paris Hilton’s 10th scent is called Tease and pays homage to Marilyn Monroe. “TEASE is all about being sexy like a true Hollywood Goddess. I found inspiration in the playful glamour of one of my favorite screen icons in an ‘off camera’ moment,” says Paris Hilton. “In this shoot, I am all about being alluring but with a wink, and a fun, fresh take on all that is enticingly feminine about a woman today. I want to give women permission when they wear this fragrance to tease their man with all that flirting allows.” xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment