JUICE Magazine anniversary @ M.O.S

WOOHOOO!!!~~~ At last i have gain back my energy to blog about the Juice Anniversary event. (i lost inspiration on writting, so will only have more pictures than talking).. I just realize that there's always something happen to me on every events nowadays. For example, i fall down on my birthday on my entrance and get hit by a tall tripod on Hennessy Artistry at Bukit Kiara. Yupz, I bruise easily. Now. I got sick after the juice event , luckily it's not H1N1. Oh gosh, this is my last event of H1N1 Period. except movies.. haha, i will still go for movies ... hehehehe. Went to M.O.S , 1st thing.... The colorful beads drop of from my clutch... WTF??? *see, bad luck again* straight to the V.I.P room and took pictures with some friends.. I and bern start to camwhore with the bright orange sofa... REALLY BRIGHT. Just for a reminder. The theme is colorful Bright, so make sure have your shades on.. haha.



 
WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT??? *STARES*



I hang alot of stuff around my neck include the one i made.
trust me, the shades is very heavy... (><") People i met during the party~~~


Nicol

She is a sweet and crazy girl .. haha (=^.^=) miao?



Zues

Lengzhai as always.

I think he is still available.. lol

he is younger than me, can you believe that? sigh



Wenpink

The Bubbly Girl i know in town..

The only pink girl i know in my life.



Adele

Sweet Girl

I think she is very photogenic.

*can advertise for toothpatse too*


Alex

bern's driver.. haha

lol,, what an introduction


Jackie

no need introduction

Kristine

a girl who LOVE being a blogger


Me and Bern

Jacklyn

The clubber

finally get to meet her.



Jess (roomie)

OMG, GAL... YOU SO COLORFUL!



Suresh

he always pose face up.. no idea why..

Isaac


Simon

He has the power to stop traffic.. Don't play play



Adele, Me and ChrisTock (couson friend)

They had fashion show by adidas and also performance by ~______~ this rapper...


I don't know if it's a she / he?

She sings good and really can shake.. shake until the clothes also out of place.



I enjoy her performance...

They also have some mini games

our dear friend christock participate in one of them and he brought back a bottle of BLING BLING red alcoholic drink.



this is a group photo of us after the event~


HOW NEON CAN IT BE???

No comments:

Post a Comment