Full Snapshots from D' Artistry , Bukit Kiara

The last Artistry of the year
at
Bukit Kiara

GOTTAA GET GET~

BOOM BOOM POW
BOOM BOOM
DRUMROLLLSSS~~~
*i love to be on the redcarpet ^_^*

 

Me and bern



Me and sweet looking girl

PART THE BLOGGERS THAT NIGHT






ALL BLACK ,red and gold, so Royal. (why i did not wear black and red instead? LOL)




This is the V.I.P section which they categorize as V.S.O.P

I was at the S section



In that V.I.P Area

They have FREEE FLOWW OF YOUR CHOICE OF HENNESSY

*cool right*




this is the only concert picture i took

No.1 , as i said earlier, my camera is just a normal digital camera...

Honestly, they been playing MJ songs and old school songs that bored me out.

There's also chinese songs..by those taiwan singer.

And also

Theres one time the DJ trying to make us "potong stim"

By changing the tracks too fast..

The air-con not that cold til we were all sweaty during teh whole night. ouch



I LOVE THE PINK STAGE



THE GUEST THAT CAME that day

1st of all, it's bern my boyf




^_^


Zues, Me , Adele, jia shin and Tzia

The hawties ^_^


Jac 


Wenpink, jac , simon


Cathy


Howard




Jolyn


Tzia


Kate




Wenpink


Simon



Jess



Lionel *he didn't bring his free hugs*



Kristine



Steph



Jun Jun Riko



The doctors.. xD





SS GANG ROCK!!!
OR
SS GANG BATU!! *according to Pui Yeng*



The couples we went for dinner after that~~

MURNI

ROTI HAWAII , yay..





I still love the 1st one when there's caprice.

Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment