what i do if there's no internet while waiting for friend @ college

I went to college today to meet up with my friend...


She just came back from holiday in kota kinabalu... and she gave me a mini slipper keychain..

So cute! Thanks babe

Anyway, being a good friend of hers..
I willing to wait for her to finish her presentation then i'll acompany her back.
She have this foam board that is ao anoying to carry because its so big and thin. It keeps flying away =__________=
Th picture above is me in my class. Yeah, my only classroom im in for 3 years. My classroom is kinda special than the rest because it has acess to internet BUT THEN today is the only day NO INTERNET. That is why, i have nothing better to do than just taking picture of myself like some syiok sendiri girl.


O.O boring like hell....




I decided to take picture of me and my place ... (this is a nice dell PC)
I SOON GONNA MISS THIS CLASSROOM AND THE COMPUTER I ALWAYS USE..
BECAUSE
IM GOING to GRADUATED.......
*+*+* Im going to update about Hennessy and Standout+*+*

No comments:

Post a Comment