Things happen when i don't expected

My friend Kavi ask me to meet her at Old town coffee to help her take pictures. The thing is... I dont expect that I'm SUPPOSE TO BE HER MODEL omg, i wear simple top and jeans with no makeup on... i feel naked. =.= Sigh, one more thing is she forgot to bring her SLR until we have no choice but to use handphone camera... 

See what happen when you use a HANDPHONE to take picture.. It turns out bad... btw, that is a tetra pack and the drink expired already. like 2007 Since the topic is about UNEXPECTED THINGS Last week, Joyce a male photographer asked me and bernard to become his model of the day for photoshoots. Becoming a model is seriously not easy as what bernard says. LOL, i was wearing heels and i have to climb the stairs and walk a mile at KLCC park trying to find good spot.



 


Picture taken in KINOKUNIYA book shop. ANDDDDD LOL, I know i sound soooo happy!!!! I APPEARED ON JUICE MAGAZINE!!! THANKS TO MY ROOOMIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!~~~~ ^___________^



redtard LOVES JUICE

"it's so juicy"



HOLLA PJCADIANS!!!~~~

"we are now somebody"



Me with my colorful days




No comments:

Post a Comment