Jackpot in Giant Hypermarket USJ1


On a boring Sunday, my mom asked me to accompany her to Giant to do some groceries. Usually my sis and bro will follow my mom to Giant BUT they have exam this week so... I have to follow instead.. T_T...


1 thing best about going to giant is that i can try out many samples. Food and drinks are my fav. ^^
How did i strike Jackpot in Giant?????


Here's the story:
After we check out from Giant, my mom asked me to go ALONE to the redemption counter to SEE IF there are anything to redem..
I walked straight to the counter And
This counter guy which is malay.. saw me...
he asked me in Bahasa Malaysia 'are you alone?'
I said 'im with my parents'...
he then checked the resit.... he make an expression like i going to get something...
he said 'yea, you get something'...
i asked 'what?'
he answered 'ME , with a smile'...


I WAS LIKE WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!! @_@?
seriously , i was just wearing a plain tee and jeans with NO MAKEUP ON.

then , he gave me a bag full of stuff....
after that, i went straight to my mom with that bag and.. my mom was like..
'FUaaaAAAAH, can get so many things, next time i should send you more often'...
@__________________________@ HELP...


ps: i dont know what's wrong with the guys nowdays? are they blind??? It's not like im some hawt supermodel there...GrrrrRrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment