The New LRT Token



If you think I will be blogging something good about it. No, because I am annoyed with the service at the counter after they launch this system.It just happened this morning when I am going to work. My 1st world problem here is when I don't have the "small change" to buy a token from the machine. What is even worst is when I ask them to top up my Touch 'n' Go card and the lady says "the machine is not working". So, I have an idea to buy something from the mini mart in the station. Did it become better? No. The mart also runs out of small change. I run to the counter and ask her again for small money. You know what she responds to me? "Kita memang tidak ada wang kecil *shows money* , kalau U nak RM 1 ini U ambil lah!" (translate: we really don't have small change , if you want , just take all this 1 Ringgit lah!) and the amount can't reach my RM 50 .She really making me piss-off when I observe the super long queue at the token machine and tell the lady off " What is this?! You don't have small money , the mart don't have small money, and the Touch 'n' Go reload machine is spoil?". I was hoping for a decent responds from her but she totally IGNORE me and looking at the table. Hello? Now I know why some foreigners were piss-off at some of the lady who works at the counter for the LRT station. Last time , there's this incident where a European man shouting from outside the glass door of the counter. He shouted " Hello? Can you please let my son in?" . His son trap outside and guess what the lady react? IGNORE. Wow. This is what they call customer service in this country.

People, make sure you have small change to use the LRT , if not , just forget about it and drive or take a cab. It saves your time.

7 comments:

  1. yea, and i feel that it's easy to lose it, it's so tiny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really pissed off with this kinda attitude too. European countries are always so organized but Malaysia is like, ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG.. dislike token.. easy missing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a unusual sight to me. Some of the workers are really rude sometimes, no eyes see -_-

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow they use token already? i dont even know that, too long didnt take lrt d

    Latest: Black is The New Trend

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow that's bad! but i always make sure i have small change if i were to take public transport, knowing their "Good" service...can die!

    ReplyDelete
  7. let them be la. they'll forever be working at that place. I think everyone encountered bad service before. maybe they just ate shit..who knows. =)

    ReplyDelete