Collistar Thermoactive Talasso-Scrub



Yipee!!! I brought back a baby that can feed my skin or lets say skin therapy? Talking about skin therapy, how many of you ACTUALLY treat your skin like a goddess? Many of you must do it, so that your skin will shine brighter than the star!





COLLISTAR is a brand from Italy. Well, Italy is the place i adore the most.
This is the 1st time i try a product from COLLISTAR.

it is a Thermoactive Scrub , which means it can HEAT you up. Don't need to go sauna already!

The HEAT effect is not just an effect but it does help to stimulate your skin’s microcirculation and creates an intense remodelling and lipolitic effect which has immediate yet visible effectiveness. For those who wanna LOOK SLIM, this is the product for u, not for me ya.

This amazing scrub contains sea salt, glycerine, green tea, ivy, fucus vasciculosus, fig shoots, Actisculpt, essential oils of rosemary and lavender which work different miracles on your body. No joke that the Lavender and the Rosemary really can beat my Potpourri from my bathroom.

It really has the Aroma Therapy effect.




Here is a picture showing my leg, as i scrub my legs with the scrub and it creates this SHINING effect.

You have to use it after soaping

don't want DIRTY legs right?



The difference between the leg with scrub and the leg without scrubbing.

I love the HEAT effect and the smell

(some people say that it's like medicine, but i don't think that way)





Scrub the legs
Scrub the arms

and

Scrub the FACE???

after using the product, my skin becomes smooth and clean!

and slim??? HMM

i guess i'm too slim to even notice.



The Scrub is available at all SASA store in Malaysia

700gram (RSP: RM145)

No comments:

Post a Comment