2nd time visit to Pantai Morib

It's My 2nd time visit to Morib since i was 12 from a school trip. Back then, i said to myself that this beach doesn't have much things, it's kinda boring but a nice place for picnic.


My parents suddenly so eager to go Morib to have a look (they didn't go before)....

O_O it was so shocking that my mom wake me up just to eat roti canai and rush to Morib.

We took hours to find a place to eat when we arrived.The Worst part is there is this "ONLY ONE" Restaurant that have SEAFOOD nearby BUT!!!!! The service is HORRIBLE!!! FLIES everywhere, cats everywhere...They did not bother to clear the tables too! IT's a HORROR.

CAN YOU IMAGINE THE CAT JUMP ON YOUR TABLE TO STEAL THE FOOD????

We felt disgusted and went back to Banting ....

JUST TO EAT MAMAK (well, better than eating "there")

Unforgetable moment.... LOL

We went back to Morib again ...

Imagine how many forward and backwards my father drive.

I saw people flying kites.. *Too bad i don't have digital camera to take nicer picture*



It's the perfect place. for dating, sleeping, relaxing , picnic..

Can you smell the sea????



*cough* ... very disappointed with this one....

The beach is no longer beach , YO! More like desert to me * eh wait desert don't have water*.

This is my best shot of the day...
I know my hair is messy..


Me and my siblings
muahahahah

A picture before we leave...

bye bye MORIB

No comments:

Post a Comment