celebrate dad's birthday in fine dine @ Tony Roma's [Sunway Pyramid]

REMEMBER HOW DAD's
USED TO WEAR THIS GLASSES ???


yeah, it's on fashion now... i went like this ..

...
....
.....

ok ok... i did not went like this, i was playing around with some shades , sunnies, glasses in jusco.

I LOOK LIKE UGLY BETTY!!! OMG
why some girls can look cute?

after jusco , we went straight to Tony Roma's

The main entrance ~

SO, i and my sis decided to share the ribs!

but at the end, she gave me 1 ribs exchange with 1 part of my chicken


DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS GIRL CAN EAT *points self*

YESHHH! I ordered 1/2 BBQ chicken, all for myself! FWUAHHHH

dad: O.o it's half chicken

And

A mixture of lots of berry's and lemon with sprite!

This taste like sparkling juice

after that,

on the way back

i saw lot's of drawings

Celebrating merdeka

Lot's of portraits


even the PM's

They also have landscapes, but i didn't manage to take picture because my dad walk too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment